Monday, March 17, 2008

Home at Last!!

We finally found it! We have been house hunting for about two months now. Back in January we ruled out building a house. So we got ourselves a realtor and started the search for our "perfect" house. After looking at about 50 houses we decided to change our strategy. Last week we went out and found this great little house. Its kind of the best of both worlds. We don't have to do a ground start up, but I do get to pick out all of the finishing touches for the inside.
We are really excited about our new find. Its in a great neighborhood and it looks like there will be lots of kids around for the girls to play with. Which is what sold me on the house. I couldn't get excited about anything without knowing that they would have friends around to play with.
I'm sure we'll be out there at least once a week. I'll keep you updated with the progress.

10 comments:

Ginnie said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Alicia said...

What a cute house!! I can't wait to see all of the updates!!

Brock and Tyra said...

That IS the perfect situation! Hurray for you!

Crystal said...

Nice place! So exciting for you!

amyorr said...

How neat! It is beautiful. I will look forward to seeing the upcoming pics!

somestratt said...

It's beautiful! And finally, a house! I know how you have been looking forward to this. When do they expect it to be finished?

E n D said...

That looks like a nice house! You'll have to keep posting pictures as it is finshed! I bet it's a great feeling to know you'll have a place of your own!

The Skinners said...

how fun.. I bet you are so excited!

Val said...

Yeah for the Cannons! Congrats guys! We miss you out here and are so happy for you! Keep smilin and take care.

Angela said...

Congrats! It looks awesome!