Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a week!


This week I am wondering if vacations are really worth it. I wonder this after every vacation because my kids usually come home sick. This time it has been especially bad. All three of them came home with a cough that keeps you up all night. Then Sadie came down with something that looks a lot like chicken pox all over her body. Poor thing she looks terrible and has lost her appetite. The doctor says its nothing to worry about. The next day after being up all night with Hailey we were back at the doctors office. This time Hailey has an ear infection and fluid in her lungs. Last night she was so tired I found her asleep next to the toilet with her pants still off. She looked so cute, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Hopefully the worst is over and we can all get some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yikes! I'm sorry! Sick kids are no fun.

The Skinners said...

Im sorry, thats so hard! By the way your family is so cute... little Sadie is getting so big!