Friday, January 25, 2008

Camren's Wedding

Camren is obsessed with getting married. She wakes up in the morning has breakfast and then goes down stairs and gets on her wedding dress. She stays in it until she has to go to school and then as soon as she gets home she is back in her wedding dress. Some of the things that she come up with in her head are so funny to me. Mostly because I don't know where it comes from. For example, today she came upstairs all upset. I asked her what was wrong. This is what she had to say. Keep in mind that she only knows that 70 and 60 are big numbers.

Camren
: My husband just asked me to marry him.
Me: Sounds okay to me.
Camren: No its not he is like 70. I told him He would be dead by the time I'm ready to get married.

The other day we were playing and she decided that she needed to have a rest before her wedding. I told her that was probably a good idea so that she could think clearly at her wedding. This is how the conversation went after that.

Camren
: Don't worry mom I already talked with my husband and I know that we both like to go hiking and fishing. I don't know though because he likes to build things and I don't.
Me: Its okay if you don't like to build, he can make you a house and then you can decorate it.
Camren: Oh, I like decorating. I guess it will be okay.

Awhile back she came upstairs. Hailey was following behind her.

Camren
: Hello Mrs. would you like to meet my husband.
Me: Sure
Camren: This (Hailey) is my husband. We are getting married today. We have like 40 kids.
Me: oh yeah.
Camren: Yeah, we adopted them my husband is like 60 years old.

8 comments:

Chell said...

Oh that is just too funny. How precious. It is great you are capturing those moments and writing them down.

Em said...

Man, I MISS her!

amyorr said...

That is so cute. Where fo kids come up with these things...honestly!

somestratt said...

Can we say "grave-digger?" Maybe she just knows what is in store for her. Some great old man who obviously cannot bear children (hence the adopted 40), who likes to build!!! Heavenly Father is just preparing her early! That gave Brent and I a good laugh.

Livia said...

She is so funny!I love the things kids say. They are the BEST!

Angela said...

Let's get the girls together to play okay? Camren is a riot!

somestratt said...

Hey Kendra. I tag you. Go to my blog to get the skinny.

Gunn said...

So cute. Boy do we miss playing with your girls. Tell them hi.