Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keeping busy with what?


This is our back yard! Chris thought it would be fun for us to landscape it ourselves. So he has been hard at work for the last 3 months with this project. Seriously, almost every minute he is not at work is spent in our backyard.


He built me a garden, which I love and can't wait to try out!

He built the girls a playhouse. Its not quite done, but they still love it. He put in a sprinkler system and laid the sod.
He has only had a few days of panic. The rest of the days he has been in heaven.


Project #2
Baby #4 is on the way! It has turned out to be a really big project. Morning sickness is really all day sickness and its lasting way longer than it should.
Camren told me today she is tired of eating out. Eating out is usually a treat for them. I agree though I'm ready to get back to home cooked meals and no sickness.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Kendra, your yard looks absolutely beautiful! Chris did a great job, it looks like he put a lot of hard work into it. Personally I think making a baby is one of the hardest things anyone can do though. Congratulations and good luck with this pregnancy.

Sarah said...

Congrats!! When are you due? Good luck - and GOOD JOB to Chris on the yard :)

amyorr said...

It looks amazing! Yeah for baby #4! I hope the sickness wears off soon. No fun!!

Cassie said...

Congrats! On both the yard and the baby! You guys have been hard at work! You are like supermom!...I have two boys and I feel like that is too many! ha ha! I hope you guys get a little boy! You sure make cute little kids!

Unknown said...

Yeah, congratulations on #4!! I was just thinking, we haven't seen any updates in a while, now I know why :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and smooth, keep us posted!!

Ashley said...

Wow, Chris has some great skills! Congrats on baby #4. Here is to hoping the sickness goes away soon.

somestratt said...

Kendra! The yard looks great. I am so glad it turned out for you guys. I am sorry to hear the you are still feeling yucky. I am not excited about that next time. Two thumbs down. Good luck feelign better.

The Skinners said...

Congrats! Im so happy for you! I wonder if you will have a boy this time???

The Perry family said...

Yay! congrats!

Mil said...

Nice Chris, I didn't realize you were so handy, you are starting to catch up with Rob there! That backyard is looking pretty sweet and congrats on a little guy. It sounds like we should just call CO the colony the way everyone keeps moving there. You will have to post some more pics of the finished product, the yard and I guess the baby too when he comes.