Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quarterly Report!


Some people want to know if I still have a blog. The Answer is always yes, but don't waste your time I NEVER write in it. Then there are those who would like to know if we are still alive. The answer yep, we are still alive and doing quiet well. Thanks for your concern. We are feeling the love!
I have three little girls that keep me on my toes and are always making me laugh. So there is stuff to write about. I'll try to be better maybe I'll commit to 2 posts a month. I could probably do that. But, I don't think I'll apologize anymore if I don't.
So what have we been up to since I last posted?(sorry no pictures and it could get long)

1. We've moved into our house! We've actually been in for over 4 month, but I don't think I ever wrote about it. I love our house. I don't think we could have found anything that fit our wants and needs better if we had tried. We have a park right around the corner and a lake that's a couple of minutes away. One of my favorite things is to walk Camren to the bus stop in the morning. You can see the lake with sailboats on it. It reminds me of being in a little ocean town. Its so peaceful and relaxing. A great way to start your morning. Right now its just cold, but it is something to look forward to again in the spring.
2. We have a great sledding hill in our back yard. The girls are loving the snow this year. They go out whenever they want and they actually stay out for a really long time. Of course when its time to come in they always need their hot cocoa.
3. We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho with my family. Seeing family always makes me wish we were closer. My mom and I went Shopping on Black Friday. It was so much fun. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun shopping. My mom also watched to kids so I could drag Chris to see "Twilight" with me. He actually ended up liking it more that I did! We also got to see some of Chris's family over Thanksgiving. I love it when he gets to be with his family. They usually don't talk that often, but when they get together I'm always reminded why he is so much better than I am.
4. About 2 month ago we took Camren to the ER for a concussion. Camren was trying to hang upside down from an exercise tower in the basement and fell right on the top of her head onto our cement floor.(Ooch) I knew that I at least needed to take her to the doctor. I called Chris to see when he was coming home. While I was on the phone with Chris, Camren starts yelling "I can't see". I hang up on Chris, run all of the girls to the car and head for the doctors office. We must have look pretty funny when we got there. Hailey and Sadie had both just woke up from naps and I didn't put shoes or socks on any of them. I was crying and Camren was hunched over on the stroller. Luckily, Chris figured out where we were at and met us there. So we got in to see the doctor pretty quick. He confirmed that see had a concussion. He was telling us that she should be alright, but to watch her carefully for the next couple of hours. Guess Camren didn't like that answer so she threw up on him. I've been debating switching doctors. Guess now would be a good time to do it. Anyways back to the story. Throwing up is a bad sign. We were told if she throws up more than 3 times she would need to go to the ER for a CatScan. I think by the time we made it to the ER she had thrown up 8 times. So Camren had her first and hopefully only CatScan which Thankfully came back clear.

Okay this is already to long. I didn't even get to December. I'll just try to post more instead of going on in these long posts. See what I mean though I have plenty to write about.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season and a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

8 comments:

Val said...

Yeah! A post by Kendra! We've missed you in the blogging world. You are just fortunate to have more to do in your life now other than blogging!:) So, I need your new address for Christmas card reasons! Will you shoot me an email with that please! Thanks bunches! Hope all is well. Take care and we miss you and the girlies.

Ginnie said...

I check faithfully 5 times a day to see if you've posted anything and tonight it finally paid off!

Ditto what val said, I need your address.

Cassie said...

It is so fun to hear from you and I am glad that Camren is alright, scary! It sounds like you are staying busy!

Alicia said...

You guys are alive!! I need your address too so I can get a card out to your family.

Love the picture of the girls! Sounds like you are just as busy as the rest of us!!

somestratt said...

You are alive! Your girls are so big! I am so glad that Camrens scan came back clear. SCary! I can't wait to hear more. Congrats on your house.

The Skinners said...

Ive been waiting and waiting for you to update... so good job! Im so glad you love your house, thats so exciting for you guys. Im also sorry about Camren... how scary! Your tree looks great too! Please write more often so we all know you are alive!!

Sarah said...

You've been busy! I'm convinced that one day I will be the mom that looked like the cat dragged her in when one of my kids has that kind of accident. So far - our only trip to the ER for Liza included us both fully dressed. Your pediatrician is not one that I recommended right? Please tell me right . . .

Brock and Tyra said...

Good to see you back on the line. SCAREY stuff with the concussion! It nearly made ME throw up. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.