Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Fun

Saturday was such a nice day I couldn't resist taking the girls over to the mall to play at the little spray park they have. They had a wonderful time. It always makes me happy when Camren and Hailey are playing and giggling together. Their favorite thing was to stand over one of the fountains until the water would shoot up and hit them in the face. Looked like it would hurt to me, but they couldn't get enough.

It was starting to get a little to cold out and I wasn't prepared to stay that long, but nobody wanted to go home either. So I ran over to the kids store and got them each a new outfit. Then we strolled around until we found the candy store. Since I was in a good mood we decided to stop before dinner and have a little treat.
Then off to dinner. Camren chose Tokyo Joes. Which was okay because they had tables outside and since nobody wanted to be inside it worked out great. At dinner Chris surprised me with a plate of sushi. Whenever we've had sushi before I've always had the excuse that I'm pregnant, that excuse didn't work this time and I tried my first sushi ever. I'm not a fan. Camren asked if we would give her a dollar if she tried it. She gagged her was through it, but she got her dollar. She'll do just about anything for a dollar.
We had a great day and it was nice to be out and about. Guess we are all feeling like winter is coming to soon.

10 comments:

amyorr said...

They look so big! You need to post more. I love hearing what you guys are doing!

Alicia said...

looks like they are having some fun!!! how is it going over there by the way??

Crystal said...

Looks like lots of fun! Thanks for dinner the other night! It was great to see you guys.

Krystal said...

What a fun day! The girls have gotten so big. Sounds like life is good. It was fun to read about life and all your up to. You'll have to tell Chris Hi from Cody.

Crystal said...

Kendra, could you give me your address? just email it to me noahcrystal@yahoo.com thanks

Cassie said...

I hear ya with the sushi! I hate sushi, me and Steve compramise,there is an awesome Japenese steak and sushi restaraunt in Ogden, so he eats sushi and I eat steak!

The Skinners said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Your girls are so cute!

Gunn said...

Denver looks like ton's of fun, camping awesome!, Have you moved into your house? hope all is good,

Brock and Tyra said...

where'd you go? come back!

somestratt said...

Kendra. Are you guys still alive???