Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mustache!



Okay so its been a while since we revealed the stach. I got a lot of comments about it, but haven't written about it because 1. I can't get a good picture of it and 2. I am just now resigning myself to the fact that my husband has a mustache. I am not a fan of it and I can tell you this because Chris is not either.
Heres the question. Does it really make him look that much older? Apparently, Chris doesn't look a day over 20 without it. People like their doctors older and wiser.

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Wow, Chris!! You look at least a month or two older. So what does that make you, 18-19? :)

Angela said...

I need to see a better picture of it. I can't tell if he looks older or just more like a bad boy on account of it. Although, I don't think Chris could ever pull off bad boy, he's way too nice.

somestratt said...

I don't think it is too bad, but I am the one who likes bald men and likes Brent with a Goaty (sp?). Anyways, I was talking to a neurosurgeon on my flight out to Utah last time and he talked about needing to wear a tie anywhere he went, to keep up appearances. Sounds like Chris has the idea!