Friday, July 6, 2007

Family Reunion

Take me back the shore
Little Mermaid
Some of the cousins

Because I was 35 week pregnant and in no mood to travel we were not going to be able to make it to the Cannon Family reunion. However, Thursday night I finally gave in to the other three. On Friday morning we were off on a 9 hour road trip!!! I think after 3 hours Chris was regretting the whole thing. I made him stop at least every 1 1/2 which made our trip at least that much longer.
Once we got to the reunion I think we all had a great time. Camren and Hailey enjoyed quality play time with the cousins.(Play time with people their own age in something they have been missing since the move). Chris and the girls had a great time playing in the lake and on the boat. Of course the food was great. We were all excited to see the family and enjoyed catching up. Thanks for a wonderful reunion!!

No comments: